CASE compactors combine climbing power, high centrifugal forces and 360-degree visibility to provide you with superior productivity and power. The whole compaction line offers easy operation and outstanding serviceability.
CASE Soil Compactors are complementary to our current road construction machines, such as Graders and Dozers, and they excel in terms of productivity and reliability. The 1107 EX vibratory soil compactor is available in three different configurations to meet every surface compaction needs: the 1107 EX with single drive and smooth drum for multi-purpose activities and standard compaction jobs; the 1107 EX-D with double drive and increased traction on slopes (up to 36 %) and landfills; and the 1107 EX-PD with pad foot and double drive for compacting more cohesive materials, such as clay and silt ground. The choice of world-class components ensures a high level of performance and reliability. The reinforced front scraper, the robust 32 mm thick drum and the turbocharger with pre-cleaner are just some examples of the design-for-quality concept.
Tier 3 engine
The 1107 EX compactor features the new powerful 4-cylinder water cooled Tier 3 engine that delivers up to 102 hp and 16% more torque compared with the previous model. With more than 3 million units operating all over the world, including the CASE 570T backhoe loader, the engine assures an excellent reliability. The turbocharged engine is equipped with an air aftercooler system with internal EGR that increases the density of the intake air, improving efficiency and reducing fuel consumption. Coupled with the turbo pre-cleaner, the water cooled engine ensures excellent cooling and high fuel efficiency : -5% compared with the previous model.
For a durable performance
- Well-proven compaction technology: high manufacturing quality standards achieved throughout a long experience
- 4-pins central joints: a heavy duty design solution to make the machine suitable for the most severe applications
- Turbo pre-cleaner mounted on top of engine compartment: only fresh air is delivered to the engine to assure a perfect combustion
- Shock absorbers: low vibrations transmitted by the drum to machine components to increase durability
Ready for every mission
2 vibration stages provided by a variable displacement bidirectional axial piston pump with electrical displacement control allow effective compaction of a wide range of soil types.
- Great manoeuvrability: +/- 15° drum oscillating angle 37° steering angle –> short steering radius
- Low steering effort contributes to reducing operator fatigue
- Perfect match of frequency and amplitude vibration to the soil, in order to get the best performance
- Easy transport features thanks to the optimal dimensions