NUTRI-PLACER 930 & 940
Case IH fertilizer application equipment merges with the root zone banding legacy of DMI to make your fertilizer investment count. Whether you need to preplant, sidedress or strip-till, Case IH fertilizer applicators offer yield-boosting power by increasing nutrient uptake, minimizing runoff and delivering high returns.
MEET THE PRODUCTIVITY AND DURABILITY
Being in the right place at the right time has many advantages. This is especially true when it comes to nitrogen application. Spring or fall, count on the Nutri-Placer 930 and 940 fertilizer applicator to cover acres faster and more efficiently than any fertilizer application they’ve used before. Pair that productivity with the durability demanded to tackle tough and fast-changing conditions with confidence. Cast-iron components and reduced maintenance keep operators in the field during fall, preplant and side-dress applications for greater return on investment and higher yield potential.
The Nutri-Placer 930 has proven ground engaging components for optimal NH3 placement. In addition to a shank style applicator, it includes a High-speed Low Disturbance (HSLD) coulter option for optimal residue cover and greater productivity. It is available in five widths ranging from 8.4-14.5 m (27.5 to 47.5 ft).
Featuring a working width ranging from 18.3 to 19.8 m (60 to 65 ft.) the Nutri-Placer 940 is available 381 or 762 mm (15 or 30 in) row spacing to meet your fertilizer application needs.
Where productivity meets performance
• Cut through residue with minimal soil disturbance for improved nutrient retention.
• Industry’s highest speed capability provides increased acres per hour, lower tractor hours and reduced fuel consumption.
• Cast-iron components and reduced maintenance keep you in the field during fall, preplant and side-dress fertilizer applications.
Create the perfect field finish
• Cuts through heavy residue without plugging — even at high speeds and in tough, fast-changing conditions.
• Provides better residue cover, significantly fewer clods and reduced lateral soil movement compared with competitive coulter-style applicators.
• Uniform surface finish preserves valuable ground cover in highly erodible land and heavy, no-till corn conditions.
• Improves soil and moisture retention to reduce run-off and maximize crop uptake.
An enhanced row unit
• Spring loaded, cast-iron knife features carbide inserts for extended wear and protection of fertilizer tubes.
• Wiper wheel holds soil in place while the coulter opens a slot. It also eliminates soil and residue buildup between the wiper and coulter blade.
• Closing system features a SharkTooth® blade and walking tandem press wheel to firm the soil. No-tools required spring down pressure and pivot range adjustments make changes quick and easy.
Ground following capabilities
• Flexible wings follow the ground contour
• Hydraulic single-point depth control
Robust and sturdy frame
• Rugged heavy-duty frame for increased toolbar strength.
• Forward mounted applicator frame for easy viewing of the applicator.
• High underframe clearance for residue flow.
• Self-lubricating, composite bushings on all wing pivots for long life and less maintenance.
A tank to match your needs
• Tank capacity ranges from 3,218 to 7,760 L (850 to 2,050 gal) depending on model.
• Mounted Lengthwise for excellent visibility.
• Tank centered over frame for more stability.
• Tank is balanced so constant tongue weight maintained whether the tank is full or empty