THE ORIGINAL, READY FOR ANYTHING BACKHOE LOADERS
THE DNA OF A KING
Customers around the world have built their success on the power and performance of the CASE backhoe loaders. Overlapping boom cylinders provide lower transport height and a slimmer boom width for improved visibility.
BACKHOE LOADERS FEATURES
FPT: a leader in engine technologies
- Fiat invented the «Common Rail» technology in the 80s.
- Fiat Power Train produces over 600.000 industrial engines per year.
- Our engines are used not only in earthmoving equipment but also in trucks, agricultural equipment, marine and military applications.
- Our engines are made to run on up to 20% biofuel blends, reducing even more their environmental impact.
4.5 lt FPT Multijet Engine
The 4.5 lt. FPT engine featuring state-of-the-art technology delivers big performance in a small package with the lowest maintenance cost in the market:
- The backhoe loaders air intake system with centrifugal pre-filter reduces the cleaning intervals.
- High turbulence piston and air intake manifold.
- High-pressure multi-injection common rail for a perfect air-fuel mix and greater burning efficiency.
- Mechanical Injection Pump for 580T ensures high power combined with an easy to maintain and serve injection system.
- Viscous fan: no power is wasted with its low cooling demands.
SAFE AND EASY MAINTENANCE
Compact engine, optimized layout
- Oil and fi lter check points are easily accessible on the left side of the bonnet. The front opening provides the operator with a full view of the engine components.
- The anti bumping frame surrounding the radiators prevents damage if the machine hits an obstacle at speeds up to 5 km/h, reducing unforeseen maintenance costs due to cracks in the radiators.
TAILORED MADE SOLUTIONS
PROTECTED BACKHOE OPERATION
The King’s DNA
Customers around the world have built their success on the power and performance of the CASE backhoe.
- The exclusive outer extendahoe is part of the CASE DNA: all the components in contact with the soil are protected against impact and material accumulation.
- The gripper teeth provide perfect material retention especially when working on pipe placement.
- The curved main boom provides greater digging ability and makes it easier to load a truck.
- Pilot controls automatically deactivate when not in use for improved safety. They are immediately reactivated at the touch of a switch.
LOW PROFILE FOR EASY TRANSPORT
A compact machine for big jobs
We don’t like wasting time and fuel, and we know you don’t either, so we reduced significantly transport height with the overlapping cylinder geometry. The 580ST measures less than 3.5 m in height, while the 590ST and the 695ST measure less than 3.7 m.
FLEXIBLE BUCKET CHOICE
CASE Universal Coupler
The new Universal coupler allows installing on the Backhoe boom, not only traditional CASE buckets but also the most common buckets of the main backhoe manufacturers. This solution allows the customer to have multiple choices and to fit buckets already present on his yard. The universal couple is optional for in-line geometry backhoe design.
Do it from the cab!
- The patented integrated hydraulic quick coupler enables the operator to change over the backhoe attachments from the cab, with a simple switch.
- The hydraulic side shift allows easy and quick backhoe replacement in all working conditions.
“IN-LINE” BACKHOE GEOMETRY
No Stress power
CASE has enriched the offering of introducing a new backhoe design with “In-Line” cylinder geometry and inner extendahoe. The new solution allows the customer to choose the better technology for his own needs. A different solution to lead the market with top performances, comparable with well-known CASE DNA characteristics. The aligned cylinders ensure perfect visibility across the boom and reduce the structure bending distributing the stresses. This is the typical solution adopted on large excavators where productivity and reliability are a must. The new technology will flank the well known and more backhoe oriented CASE DNA boom with overlapping cylinders and outer extendahoe.
LOADER: STRAIGHT TO PERFORMANCE
AUTO RIDE CONTROL
- Auto Ride Control reduces loader arm bouncing during travel, maintaining maximum material retention on all surfaces, for higher travel speeds and reduced journey times. The system offers a choice of 3 settings to match customer preferences or different soil conditions.
- The front axle offers +/-11 degrees of oscillation, to maintain traction on the toughest terrain, improve bucket retention and maintain high productivity.
- Different tyre designs (from industrial to agricultural) and technologies (radial or bias) are available to meet the different requirements for traction or resistance to impact and stress.
FAST LOADING CYCLE
The job has never been so easy!
Curved front loader arms improve truck loading while mechanical self-leveling assists the operator. Return-to-dig function significantly reduces the operator effort on repetitive loading operations and speeds up the whole cycle. Excellent front loader visibility and the mechanical self-leveling feature make loading and unloading pallets really quick and simple.
ABOVE ANY LIMIT
Top loading reach, lowest maintenance costs
For the professionals requiring very high tipping height or for those working mainly with the backhoe the Straight Loader Arm is the preferred solution. The arm design makes the loader structure less complex minimizing the greasing points and providing higher visibility on the front of the machine. The straight and long arms have the loader pinpoint 8 cm higher than standard bent arms without affecting the breakout and loading performance which are aligned with the more “traditional” solution. The anti-tipping function keeps the bucket on the correct position while lifting the load, consequently, there is no risk of material spillage.