The demands on agriculture keep growing. Your challenge is to keep pace. Issues like government mandates, land use, global economic and population growth, alternative energy, global food security, and financial markets impact your day-to-day decision-making. To keep up with these demands, you need equipment that will help you be ready.
- The flotation system has been simplified by adding sensors to the cut height cylinders which eliminates the drop rate setting in the cab.
- Header installation/removal is easier with power down option and wider lift arms to improve visibility.
- Power down feature – Lift arms can be lowered all the way to the ground with out making adjustments to flotation.
- Industry-exclusive integrated AFS AccuGuide autoguidance simplifies steering.
- AFS Pro 700 control center display controls guidance and machine functions and serves as a performance monitor.
- Hydraulic steering provides tighter control while retaining light-touch steering.
- Simplified flotation system allows adjustments to be made on the fly.
- Easy header hook up with wider lift arms.
- Redesigned steering system provides more stability with fewer linkages and pivot joints.
- Independent rear suspension supplies optimal rear axle stability and flotation, even in rugged terrain.
- Redesigned hydraulic system runs cooler and more efficiently, maximizing machine performance.
- The Dual Circuit Hydraulic System on draper machines have improved hydraulic efficiency.
- Features two 40 GPM pumps for matched capacity to header.
- Higher flows through the cooling system and new filtration for cold weather applications.
- New couplers for matched capacity flow requirements.
Model year 2015 enhancements
Whether you are cutting hay or swathing wheat, extra horsepower to muscle through the tough spots is always a welcome addition, especially when that power doesn’t come at the cost of efficiency.
The new WD4 series windrowers offer industry-leading horsepower combined with Case IH Efficient Power technology. Windrower field tests have demonstrated a minimum of 10 percent operating cost advantage compared to similar Tier 3 windrowers. The 4-cylinder WD1204 and 6-cylinder WD1904 and WD2304 deliver 126, 196 and 226 horsepower, respectively.
IMPROVED FIELD DRIVABILITY
These steering system updates have also improved drivability in the field. WD4 windrowers better follow the AB line when AFS AccuGuide™ autoguidance is activated. Case IH engineers adjusted the machine’s weight balance and developed caster wheels, set at a 9-degree angle.
INDUSTRY'S HIGHEST ROAD SPEEDS
WD4 windrowers also boast the industry’s highest road speeds at 24 mph, so you can be more efficient and get another field cut before calling it a day.WD4 windrowers also boast the industry’s highest road speeds at 24 mph, so you can be more efficient and get another field cut before calling it a day.
DUAL-CIRCUIT HYDRAULIC SYSTEM
The dual-circuit hydraulic system with two 40-gallon-per-minute (gpm) pumps results in faster cutting speeds while maintaining a clean-cut and well-formed windrow. The hydraulic system also runs cooler and more efficiently, maximizing machine performance.
UPDATED HYDRAULIC STEERING SYSTEM
The updated hydraulic steering system reduces the number of linkages required, creating tighter and more responsive steering. The system makes the machine easier to steer, especially at high road speeds.
ADVANCED FARMING SYSTEMS
Case IH windrowers use the integrated AFS Pro 700 control center to not only manage windrower auto-guidance functions but also to control key machine functions and monitor windrower performance.
- The new Dual Circuit Hydraulic System results in faster cutting speeds while maintaining a clean cut and a well-formed windrow.
- Industry’s fastest road speed at 24 mph allows you to get from field to field faster.
- Independent rear axle suspension allows you to travel at faster ground speeds without sacrificing harvest quality.
- Cover more acres in less time with industry-leading 40-foot draper header.
Rear axle stability
- TRe-designed rear axle for ultimate control and stability.
- Rear wheel forks are nine degree cast design for optimal stability.
- Independent rear suspension is now base equipment for all models.
- New larger 16.5L rear tires provide better flotation and better ride.
Emission-compliant, biodiesel-approved engines provide muscle to handle heavy loads, wet conditions and hillsides without slowdown.
Other features include:
- Air-to-air intercooling.
- Computer-aided-design parent bore block with contoured outer surface for increased overall block strength and reduced noise and vibration.
- WD1204: Four-cylinder, 4.5-L (274-CID) with mechanical fuel injection.
- WD1904 & WD2304: Six-cylinder, 6.75-L (411-CID) with electronic fuel injection.
Heated leather seat
The package includes both the operator and instructor seats with a heated leather seat option for increased comfort during those long days in the field.
- The new Multi-Function Handle is available on all models.
- New handle features several ergonomic enhancements for increased operator productivity and comfort.
DELUXE LIGHTING PACKAGE
Offers an optional LED forward work and stubble lighting package for optimal nighttime visibility.
- The front LED light package includes 4 LED work lights in the roofline and 2 halogen lights.
- The rear LED light package includes 2 rear facing LED work lights and 2 LED stubble lights.
AFS fully integrated
Case IH windrowers utilize the AFS Pro 700 display which is utilized on several other Case IH equipment offerings, making this display transferable to other equipment for ease of use.
INTEGRATED GUIDANCE OPTION
- Guidance Complete – display, receiver and navigation controller WAAS or HP/XP.
- Guidance Ready.
- No Guidance option.
IMPROVED STEERING CONTROL
- Redesigned steering system that provides tighter control while retaining light touch steering.
- Fewer linkages.
- Eliminated wearable pivot joints.
- Hydraulic steering system provides quicker response time needed for high speed transport and guidance.
- Aggressive maneuver function that slows machine when steering control is minimized.
AFS PRO 700
- Operational information is displayed on the right. Coupled with the after-market GPS package, the left side of the display can show GPS information.
- All machine functions and operation information is available in one display.
- Display can perform diagnostics.
- Optional rear camera kit can be added and run through the AFS Pro 700 display.
Service, made easy
- The swing-out door, behind the cab, and lift-up side shields provide easy access to the engine and key maintenance points.
- The rotary self-cleaning radiator screen keeps air flowing without restriction to the radiator.
- The hinged swing-out cover opens wide to allow access to the air-conditioning condenser, hydraulic oil cooler, radiator and intercooler.
- 120-gal. (454-L) fuel capacity means you can work a day without refills.
- Fuel fill, hydraulic reservoir, and hydraulic filters are accessible from ground level.
- Conditioning roll pressure can be adjusted with a single hand crank Windrow shields and swath boards easily adjust without tools.
- The large lockable bin is built to accommodate any size toolbox — plus spare parts.
Case IH HDX 2 Series sicklebar headers use the counter-stroking action of dual sickles to shear crop cleanly, while the unique floating auger keeps the crop moving smoothly to the conditioning rolls. Four models are available in cutting widths from 12 ft. 3 in. to 18 ft. 2 in. (3.73 to 5.56 m). Compatible with all Case IH WD 3 Series windrowers.