Case IH has a long legacy as being the leading supplier in the Offset Disk Market. Strong, rugged and ready to tackle tough soil.
EASY GANG ADJUSTMENTS
- Gang angle: Adjustable from 34 – 46 degrees; Adjusts without tools.
- Rear gangs: Adjust laterally to changing field conditions; Line up with front gang furrows as desired.
- Easy-turning crank; Fine-tunes front-to-rear leveling.
Case IH Heavy-Offset 790 disk harrows feature state-of-the-art engineering and construction. The Heavy-Offset 790 offset disk harrows bring 7 sizes, both in a non-fold and folding version to perform a wide array of soil conditioning tasks with long-lasting components.
All Case IH Heavy-Offset 790 disk harrows are equipped with Earth Metal blades. Uniquely formed and heat-treated, Earth Metal blades offer exceptional endurance and break resistance for longer equipment life. The notched blades aggressively cut residue and vegetation with excellent cut uniformity.
NODULAR IRON SPOOLS
Unlike steel-fabricated spools on other brands, Case IH cast nodular iron spools:
- Resist compression up to 20 tons without loosening blades.
- Add greater blade support with bell-shaped design.
- Provide better residue flow with hourglass middle.
Flangent and Cushion Gang® bearings feature:
- Finely ground inner rings.
- Heavy steel sleeves that distribute shock loads along the arbor bolt.
All bearings are:
- Regreasable for extended life.
- Triple sealed to repel debris and moisture.